Current and Past Funding including applications.
- Canarie Software Support grant (co-I and lead developer, value: $300,000, term: June 2020 to April 2023).
- MITACS 2020 summer internship for 1 student. (PI, value: $30,000).
- Mitacs Globalink support for 1 summer students 2019 (est. $10000, SRK PI)
- DUROP Western University summer undergraduate studentship ($5000, SRK PI).
- EPSRC (UK) (PI: Prof. Vadim N Biktashev). Software development.
- Beacon Supercomputing Resource (PI: SK). 8M CPU hours.
- Bridging the Gaps (PI: SK). "Imaging Small Animal Hearts".
- Prace (2011-2012) (PI)
- CINECA 2011 (PI)
- Wellcome Trust: Development of mouse sino-atrial node cell model (PI: Prof. H Zhang, July 2006-July 2009).
- British Heart Foundation: Development of 3D human atrium model (PI: Prof. H Zhang, July 2004-July 2006).
- EPSRC: Development of utrus cell model (PI: Prof. AV Holden, July 2002-July 2004).
- Graduate student fellowhip, University of Hull (June 1997 - June 2000)
Data and models
Teaching and for Students
10th April 2021. Dr. Sanjay R. Kharche.